Remodeling – Before & After

While the “after” results are what is the most important, it is fun to see what projects look like before the demolition begins.

  • Model Parade Home, Indigo Drive, DeForest
Kitchen Remodels - Before & After

Proceeding with a kitchen remodel is a big step – but once the decision is made, owners are found wondering why they didn\'t remodel sooner.

Exterior Transformations

Curb appeal is important. Window, door, siding, and roof replacements provide tremendous return-on-investment. And, adding a deck or porch is a great way to expand living space into the out-of-doors.

Interior Transformations

Re-purposing the space you have available can make a big difference in the livability of your home. Did you know that most people only utilize 40% of available space in their home? Let us help you transform the other 60% into something you\'ll enjoy!